You'll Love This Planner If:
- You're looking for a way to organize your writing
- You're interested in planning your next writing project
- You need a visual tool for writing down your goals, deadlines, and to-do lists
Whether you are new to writing or well on your way to becoming a published writer, you'll need to stay organized along the way. Which is why the Writer's Digest Weekly Planner was created — to help writers of all types visually see their progress. This essential tool helps you chart your entire writing life for a year — week by week — providing space for creative notes, goals, deadlines, submissions, and to-do lists.
You'll also find writing tips from popular Writer's Digest books, such as The Writer's Digest Handbook of Magazine Article Writing.
What You'll Find Inside:
- Writing tips to give you inspiration, motivation, and encouragement on your journey to becoming published
- Dedicated pages for notes, goals, and musings
What Writers Are Saying...
"I found this little gem and thought it might help me to keep track of my novel pieces, which were scattered in ten different spiral notebooks. The log helps me to manage and track my project, and other writing commitments as well. It has a space for weekly planning, task tracking, and daily accounting of to-do's as well as accomplishments. As I said, a little gem." — Jo Meador