You'll Love The Web Designer's Idea Book Volume 3 If:
- You're a web designer
- You're looking to get inspired for your next project
- You want to stay up-to-date in this trendy, fast-paced field
Featuring more than 600 examples, this guide offers visual inspiration to web designers to help them see what others have done and how they can adapt those ideas to their own needs. From Patrick McNeil, creator of the popular web design blog designmeltdown.com, this third volume in the popular Web Designer's Idea Book series offers the latest in today's themes, styles and trends in web design.
In The Web Designer's Idea Book, Volume 3 You'll Find:
- More than 600 examples of successful website designs
- Inspiration that helps designers keep up with the latest web design trends
- Commentary by web design guru Patrick McNeil
- And more!
About Patrick McNeil:
Patrick McNeil is a designer, web developer and author. His diverse interests merge technology and design, resulting in work that touches everything from high design to hard-core programming. Ultimately, his love for design, inspiration, and sharing knowledge has fueled his passion for running DesignMeltdown.com where he has cataloged and observed web design trends for the past six years.
What HOW + Print's Online Editor, Kathy Scott, has to say:
This is more than a design book, McNeil provides info on platforms like WordPress and Drupal. Must, must have for designers!!