You'll Love This If:
- You're a web designer
- You need inspiration for your next web design project
- You want to stay on top of industry trends for web design
Patrick McNeil does it again with Volume 2 of the bestselling Web Designer's Idea Book. He has curates more than 650 new websites to inspire as well as educate on new trends and improvements. They are arranged thematically, so no matter what kind of website you're tackling you'll be able to easily browse through top examples of successful design.
In The Web Designer's Idea Book, Volume 2 You'll Find:
- Over 650 incredible websites (screenshots) for inspiration
- Expert curation, so you know every site in this book rocks
- Insightful "Developer Notes" and analysis
- And so much more!
This awesome source of web design inspiration is unique in that it's a book for designer's by a designer. This will make it so much easier to digest than a book written by/for coders and developers. It will be more specific to the challenges an actual designer will face.
What People Are Saying
"I feel as though the author was reading my mind, picking only the best websites that truly are like interactive works of art. It is the cure to my designer's block!" - M. Mitchell