This is part 1 of a 3-part series hosted by David Sherwin.
Being creative on demand is, well, demanding. Sometimes the ideas won't flow without a little extra prodding of the brain cells. If the idea of being creative under a deadline seems scary, this webinar will provide designers with a toolbox of brainstorming methods they can start using right away in their daily work. They will help you kick-start creative thoughts within a matter of minutes.
About David Sherwin
- How to properly frame up a brainstorm by creating ideation questions
- Learn a wide range of brainstorming methods, from mind maps to role playing to other forms of lateral thinking
- Explore where in the creative process to wield brainstorming methods most effectively
- Understand what best practices can enhance your creative efforts
- Take part in a creative challenge that will get you started with a brainstorming method right away
David Sherwin is a Principal Designer at frog, a global innovation firm. At frog, David helps guide the research, strategy and design of novel products and services for some of today's leading companies. He has worked at a wide range of creative agencies—from large consultancies to smaller interactive agencies—for clients like AT&T, Cingular Wireless, Microsoft and Toshiba. He is the author of "Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills" and "Design Business from A to Z," due out in 2012. He is also on the Advisory Council for the HOW Interactive Design Conference, November 2–4 in San Francisco.