You'll Love This Book If:
- You're stuck!
- You want clear, easy-to-do exercises to help you come up with ideas
- You could benefit from other successful designer's commentary on creative inspiration
Can't get the creative juices flowing? Unstuck is here to help. From Noah Scalin, author of 365: A Daily Creativity Journal, comes an inspiring book of project prompts designed for any field and any level of experience. Perfect for any creative professional. We all deal with creative blocks and it's been shown time and time again that creative exercises and prompts help remedy the situation. So why not have some in your creative toolkit?
In Unstuck You'll Find:
- 52 simple, creativity-generating projects that can fit into any lifestyle
- Arranged in order of time commitment—from 30 seconds to several hours—the 52 projects can be done randomly or one per week for an entire year of creativity building
- 12 artist profiles that illuminate what other successful creative people do to stay inspired and productive
- Journaling pages to sketch, scribble, and jot down your experiences and ideas
So why not roll the dice (made from the "custom inspiration dice" template in the book) and see where your creative energy takes you! Pick up Unstuck and get out of that creative rut.