You'll Love This Book If:
- You love toys! (or humor, or awesome design)
- You grew up in the 80's, although all generations can appreciate this
- You need a break from all the serious stuff
Toy Confidential is for pop-culture buffs of all ages, but particularly those who grew up in the 80s. The author has a growing profile online and is attracting attention from art galleries, magazines and online stores like Threadless and inPRNT, which are selling Toy Stories shirts and posters.
In Toy Confidential You'll Find:
- Conceited unicorns and dinosaurs
- Ponies that looked bigger on eBay
- Lassie negotiating for a bigger bed
- A sad piñata
- And a showcase of over 100 more original images of plastic toys interacting in unusual ways
PLUS! The pages are perforated so the images can be torn out and displayed or shared with friends and frenemies.
This book appeals to the same buyer as Kawaii Not (more than 12,000 copies sold), so if you know you like cute, snarky humor then you won't want to miss Toy Confidential. Take in some fun design and remind yourself that it's not always so serious!