You'll Love This Download If:
- You want to know more about rising Dutch illustrator, Tim Enthoven
- You love illustration
- You want to get inspired by a fresh new style and the story behind it
"For his first year at school, Enthoven worked and worked, but he still preferred to be alone with his art and the artists who inspired him. In his second year, he was required to display some of his work, so he prepared a bathroom in the school as an exhibition space. He put down a glass floor and, underneath the glass—so visitors had to walk on them—all of the drawings he had been making. The title of the show was Dilettante: All My Work."
Intrigued? Enthoven will tend to do that to you. This download is a profile of the wild Dutch illustrator Tim Enthoven, who has become widely known in the United States for his work with The New York Times Magazine. Get inspired by his story and his work as we dive into The Tiny Worlds of Tim Enthoven.
Inside The Tiny Worlds of Tim Enthoven You'll Find:
- A profile of a rising Dutch illustrator uses detachment as a form of revelation
- Samples of his work, including a memorable piece for The New York Times Magazine
- Comments from other prominent figures in the world of illustrators, designers and magazines
Check out this download and get the inside scoop on Tim Enthoven, or download the full Print Magazine February 2013 Issue and get this feature and more!