You'll Love This Book If:
- You're a graphic designer, either freelance or in a decision making position at a firm
- You need help pricing your work accurately
- You want to learn how to market yourself effectively, and measurably
In The Designer's Guide to Marketing and Pricing You'll Learn:
- How to identify your target market and what tools to use to reach them
- How to craft your marketing message, along with proven examples
- How to set your prices competitively in a way that represents your value
- How to talk money with clients
- And more!
The Designer's Guide to Marketing and Pricing answers all of the common questions asked by creatives every day. This nuts and bolts guide to running a creative services business teaches you how to create a smart marketing plan--along with small actionable steps to take to reach your financial goals.
From learning which marketing tools are most effective and how to use them to discovering how to establish contact with potential clients, this book is the must-have guide for navigating the murky waters of the design business.
What HOW Magazine's Executive Editor, Sarah Whitman, has to say:
The tagline of this book says it all: "How to Win Clients and What to Charge Them." How can you NOT live without this design business guide?