What are the key characteristics of a high-performing in-house team? What makes some in-house teams more highly valued than others? It isn’t just talented people and awards—trust us.
We all know the basic foundation of a solid in-house team lies in its ability to be creative. But how do members of a creative team collectively navigate the corporate landscape and ever-changing tides of client demands, constantly changing technology and software knowledge while producing stellar work and maintaining solid, collaborative working relationships with each other? It can be tough and nearly impossible for the very best teams.
In this one-hour tutorial, Ed Roberts (Creative Director & InHOWse Editorial Council Member) shares how he's been able to navigate through government agencies and corporate America to construct high-performing in-house teams … He'll share, in great detail, the three characteristics of high-performing in-house teams and how YOU can transform your in-house team. You'll walk away with tools you can put to work immediately!
In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- How to supercharge a low-performing in-house team
- How to establish a clear vision and set of core values
- How to acquire top talent and define team member roles and key accountabilities
- How to master effective communication and conflict resolution skills
Ed will also share personal trials and inspiring triumphs in his in-house career quest to build supercharged, well-respected, high-performance in-house teams that truly rock! You’ll quickly realize that you can too!
Who should watch this tutorial:
- Corporate In-house managers
- Advertising agency leaders
- Print Designers, Web Designers, Copywriters, Motion Graphics Designers/Animators, UX Designers and Studio Managers looking to supercharge their careers
- Key contributors to a design/marketing or advertising team: Marketing Managers, Social Media Strategists, Project Managers, Photographers, Cinematographers, Production Supervisors and Media Buyers
Below is a preview of Supercharge Your In-House Team with Ed Roberts. Instantly stream this tutorial and hundreds more on your computer at Design TV now!
Bio: Ed Roberts is a Creative Director who has assembled a brilliant in-house team of strategic, creative superheroes. Together they develop and execute the marketing and visual strategies for ElectriCities of NC, an organization that manages billions of dollars in electric generation assets and serves over 500,000 consumers. Ed is also a member of the InHOWse Editorial Council and writes for the InHOWse Designer Blog.