You'll Love This Design Tutorial If:
- You've already listened to Part 1 of this 3 part series
- You want a way to establish your creative business for the long term and survive through tough economic times
- You want direction from a professional business coach and former design firm owner.
Nothing makes you feel better about your business or look better to clients than having the right kind of confidence. As highly creative people often do, you may have a disconnect when it comes to projecting the same degree of confidence about yourself as you do about your work. Clients see a definite connection between your confidence and your competence; the challenge is in showing confidence without turning them off with arrogance. We'll talk about the things that drain your confidence, and then, how to shore it back up.
In Part 2: Cultivate Steady Confidence You'll Learn
- The different kinds of business confidence and why it's critical for you to be strong in the right areas
- How limiting beliefs and habits can kill your confidence in sneaky ways you probably don't recognize, and what to do about it
- How overwhelm can affect confidence, and how to get out of it
- Baby steps to increase your confidence for lasting positive affects
- How to regain power you may be giving away by not authentically owning your worth
This HOW Learning Series is based on Marcia's own successful 25-year design firm experience and her recent work coaching entrepreneurs, which has led her to believe in the power of laying a strong foundation of purpose, confidence, and value. We'll examine the basics of plotting a course for your business based on a solid purpose, taking control of overwhelm and getting unstuck so you can project the right kind of client-attractive confidence, and being able to talk about what really makes you different and valuable to clients so they'll choose you over the other guy.