You’ll Love This Found Art Jewelry Book If:
- You want to learn new & exciting jewelry making techniques
- You want to give a special found object a new purpose with these mixed media projects
- You love trying new found art projects & love wearable art
Start a new adventure today! Travel back through time alongside a great expeditioner in this enticing book of found art projects. Learn how to create unique jewelry pieces using basic techniques and interesting found objects step by step with Stephanie Lee. Stephanie shares her top tips for creating vintage-inspired pieces. Give new life to a trinket previously forgotten creating a beautiful, unexpected work of art.
Projects featured in this book include how to make a ring, brooch, necklace and more using tattered fabrics, faceted stones, whatever flames your inspiration. Whether you have a special family item you want to use or can’t wait to dig through your local antique store, you can make great jewelry with the tips found in Semiprecious Salvage.
In Semiprecious Salvage You’ll Learn:
- Tips for how to make a ring, brooch, pendant and more using found art objects
- How to use faceted stones, tattered fabrics and other forgotten items when creating jewelry
- Wirework and jewelry finding techniques great for beginners and more expert artists
A Word From the Author:
"Rarely do I seek out a fresh and flashy object. Most things I’m attracted to are a bit dirty and worn or discarded. History is worn on the sleeves of such objects—semiprecious in their own right. There is no hiding their vulnerability in a world full of shiny and new, and a connection to the past is maintained when treasures of old are loved for the stories they tell (and the secrets they never will)." — Stephanie Lee Love the Semiprecious Salvage Book? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!