When times are tough, you need to put your energy into doing the right things to ensure your business stays healthy and you stay successful for the long term. Learn the five key strategies that will put you in the driver's seat in bad times — and good.
Join Mary–Lynn Bellamy–Willms, CEO of Suburbia Advertising and FunctionFox Systems. Mary–Lynn has worked with thousands of design firms and has seen the most successful firms employ these key tactics.
You'll find out:
• Positioning — how to define your firm's expertise and, more important, let your clients and prospects know about it .
• Marketing — this is the time to pour it on. Learn why it's critical and how to do it without spending a lot of money.
• Relationships — unlock the 3 keys to building successful relationships with your clients and your team.
• Operations — learn how to be more efficient, streamlined and lean–and love it. It's a good philosophy to embrace in good times and in bad.
• The Work — sync up your business and your creative work with a smart process. Even if you don't "officially" have a process, you probably have a process — learn how to use yours to protect and grow your business.
About the Presenter:
As Suburbia's Founder and CEO, Mary–Lynn has guided the company to become one of Canada's leading retail branding agencies. Recognized with over 450 national and international awards for both creativity and results, Mary–Lynn's focus on innovation and creativity has led to an entrepreneurial culture that generates ideas to drive sales for their clients across the country. A leading entrepreneur in British Columbia for many years, she has been recognized by BC Business' 'Most Influential Business Women' Awards and has been recognized twice by the YWCA's 'Women of Distinction' Awards in the areas of Communications and Entrepreneurship.
She is also founder and CEO of FunctionFox Systems. Mary–Lynn's passion for innovation in Suburbia led to the development of TimeFox, a suite of online time and project tracking software applications for small creative companies. Since 2003, FunctionFox has been a leading provider of time and project tracking solutions for small creative companies.