You'll Love This Collection If:
- You've ever submitted a proposal and never heard back from your prospect
- You don't know what you did wrong? Was it the proposal? Was it your price?
- You don't want it to happen again
With Proposal Bundle for Designers you can make sure your proposal — and your proposal process — is as good as it can be by following the examples of other successful designers and creative professionals — literally!
In the Proposal Bundle for Designers you'll find:
11 Actual Sample Proposals
- Proposal Type: Short. Project: Logo Design for a copywriter.
- Proposal Type: Short. Project: Logo/Corp ID + Web site (design only) for a jewelry company.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Website refresh + update for an investment bank.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Website Revamp for a law school (higher ed)
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Rebranding & packaging for tobacco company.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Booklet for a nonprofit.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Rebranding for a government agency.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a medical center.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Video for a pet product company.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a public library system.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Advertising for a global media company.
9 Keys to help you create job-winning proposals yourself
- Key 1: What exactly is a proposal? And which proposals are worth doing?
- Key 2: Pre-Proposal Questions Checklist
- Key 3: 4 types of proposals
- Key 4: What should be in your proposal?
- Key 5: Presenting your proposal
- Key 6: Responding to objections
- Key 7: Closing the deal
- Key 8: Dealing with the Black Hole Syndrome
- Key 9: What if you don't get the project?
And a bonus section on RFPs (Requests for Proposal)!
- Bonus 1. Should you or shouldn't you?
- Bonus 2. How to decide which RFPs to pursue
- Bonus 3. How to increase your chances of winning an RFP
- Bonus 4. Responding to an RFP
PLUS! A webcast with Ilise Benun: Proposals that Get you the Job
In the new Proposal Bundle: 25 Resources for Project-Winning Proposals, there are actual proposals that you can use as models to create your own template, improve your existing template and/or to customize a specific proposal you're working on. Not to mention tons of other resources to make sure you get through to every potential client.
This is exactly what you need to know in order to win the ones you want, without overwhelming you with unnecessary information. With the right tools, you'll never waste your time on another ill-fitting proposal again.Ready to get the resources you need to create proposals that win projects?
The Proposal Bundle for Designers helped this designer land a big project:
After 10 years of writing and constantly evolving our proposals, we found it fascinating to review the approaches of other companies in the creative industry. Being able to analyze the varying styles and strategies used by others assisted us in generating brand new ideas of our own, many of which we implemented in our next project proposal. We're happy to report we landed the project -- and it was a big one. -- Erin Pheil, www.timeforcake.com
What HOW Magazine's Senior & Online Editor, Jessica Kuhn, has to say:
Creative professionals are hungry for tips and examples to help them craft the best proposal for a job. I know this not only from conversations with professionals, but because our proposal articles on HOWDesign.com are among the most popular content on the site. Marketing Mentor's Ilise Benun shares her expertise and resources in this Proposal Bundle for Designers: 25 Resources for Project-Winning Proposals.