You'll Love This Digital Issue If:
- You can't wait to see our profile of the hottest new designers, illustrators and photographers of 2009
- You're interested in our guide to 34 of the most interesting design schools/programs from around the world
- You want to check out the winners and honorable mentions from our 45th Student Cover Competition
Inside this digital edition you'll find some truly inspiring design. Between the 2009 New Visual Artists and our 45th Student Cover Competition, you're going to see some incredible things. Plus, this issue features everything you'd expect from Print Magazine, with columns and features from some of the top names in design.
Inside Print Magazine's April 2009 Issue You'll Find:
- Elliott Earls, Onkel & Onkel, and a look at events happening this month.
- Wrap rage solved, Christian rock icons, and cover artists in love.
- What should "relational aesthetics" mean to graphic designers? BY RICK POYNOR
- John Maeda goes on a quest to find the heart of the creative process.
- A design school in Finland experiences the growing pains of a merger. BY JAMES GADDY
- A new column debuts with a tiny treasure: miniature books. BY PENNY WOLFSON
- Steve Brodner, caricaturist. BY STEVEN HELLER
- Vol. 28/No. 2: A look back at the creator of Fritz the Cat. BY MARTIN FOX
- The brave new world of online ads. BY ANDREI HERASIMCHUK
- Doors made from champagne and love juice. BY JAMES GADDY
- And so much more!