Unleash your passion with 644 new colors!
The new PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS two-book set contains all the colors of our PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® -- plus all 644 exciting new colors added since 2010 — in a convenient chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent color communication. This year alone we’ve added 84 new Blushes and Pinks, and clean and vibrant new Blues, Greens and Violets. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have a total of 1,761 color choices to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Also new this year are Artist Edition Covers. Artwork was selected from members of the PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community to create two new inspirational binder covers that add lively color to any workspace.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors. Set of two books, coated and uncoated. Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More
- 1,761 solid PANTONE Colors
- Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- Text-weight stock
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Replacement pages provide economical means of keeping books fresh and complete
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows — colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available