NEW, limited-time, 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition now available!
This new PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS
two-book set contains all 1,677 colors of our PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®
in a convenient chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent color communication. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have 1,677 color choices, on both coated and uncoated stock, arranged chromatically. Includes color index and design software. Set of two books, on both coated and uncoated stock.
All colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors. A custom chip program is also available.
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER
Software upon product registration. ($49.00 value).
- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colors
- Chromatically arranged format
- Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Chromatically arranged colors make selection more intuitive
- Replacement pages provide economical means of keeping books fresh and complete
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today's digital workflows colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees