New 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
This Ultimate Pantone Color Collection now comes with a beautifully designed display and storage Case.
With more than 5,000 market-ready colors this 14-piece set includes nine fan guides: the PLUS SERIES Solid Color FORMULA Guides coated and uncoated for accurate solid color specifying and matching; the COLOR BRIDGE Coated and Uncoated Guides to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and Web pages; the CMYK Guides to assure PANTONE accuracy and convenience for Four-Color printing; the all new PREMIUM METALLICS guide; the updated PASTELS & NEONS guide, with a range of soothing pastels and eye-popping neons colors and the classic METALLIC FORMULA GUIDE. Also included are five CHIPS books: SOLID CHIPS Coated and SOLID CHIPS Uncoated ; PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS Coated & Uncoated; PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS Coated; and METALLIC CHIPS coated.
Which PANTONE set do I need? The PANTONE REFERENCE LIBRARY is the ultimate resource for design firms, corporate communication design departments, agencies, schools or anyone who needs a complete source for color choices.
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
- COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
- CMYK Coated
- CMYK Uncoated
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
- METALLIC FORMULA GUIDE Coated
- SOLID CHIPS Coated
- SOLID CHIPS Uncoated
- PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS Coated & Uncoated
- PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS Coated
- METALLIC CHIPS coated
- 1,677 solid color choices
- sRGB and HTML values provided for solid colors
- 2,868 CMYK color choices, with screen tint percentages
- 300 new PREMIUM METALLICS colors
- 301 metallic colors
- 154 soothing pastels and 56 hot neons
- Chromatically arranged fan formats
- Convenient tear-out chips
- Text-weight paper stocks
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software (a $49.00 value) for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- 1,677 solid color choices for design flexibility
- Hundreds of new special-effects colors
- Accurate process color reproduction
- Chromatic fan format makes color selection more intuitive
- Chips can be attached to artwork and digital files for accurate color matching
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today's digital workflows — colors easily updated in leading design applications
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking "on press"
MyDesignShop.com offers the lowest prices on Pantone anywhere!
What HOW Magazine's Senior Art Director, Bridgid McCarren, has to say:
The PANTONE REFERENCE LIBRARY is a comprehensive collection of the most popular PANTONE tools to help designers pick the perfect color for their next print project.