New, 50th Anniversary Edition includes all 1,677 colors in two convenient guides - no more supplements!
These new PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES are the complete reference for identifying, selecting and controlling color. This complete set provides graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers 1,677 chromatically arranged PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM solid color choices to make their work eye catching and memorable.
All colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors.
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration!
This PANTONE PLUS SERIES Formula Guide set includes:
- Set of two guides: coated and uncoated
- The Color Index
- A Lighting Evaluation Tool
- Free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration ($49 value)
- Limited-edition gift box
- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colors
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications and is environmentally sensitive
- Compatible with today's digital workflows colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color-correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
MyDesignShop.com offers the lowest prices on Pantone anywhere!