Celebrate 50 years of Pantone Color with this new 50th Anniversary Edition Commemorative Color Bridge set.
An Essential Guide for Designers, Pre-press and Printers - Now With 1,677 different colors!
Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for process printing or web design. The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Coated provides process color simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors including all 560 exciting new market-ready hues (released since 2010) in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on coated stock. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool, and design software. Sold individually or as a set of two, with COLOR BRIDGE Uncoated, with individual supplements for each guide containing the new colors on either coated and uncoated stock.
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration. A $49.00 value.
- Contains all 1,677 PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated stock
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors
- Text-weight paper stock
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for color correcting images
- One guide, multiple uses
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and web pages
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
MyDesignShop.com offers the lowest prices on Pantone anywhere!