Discover the secrets to marketing your freelance services from Ilise Benun, the founder of Marketing Mentor.com and the co-producer of the Creative Freelancer Conference.
This CD is a collection of DesignCasts and the 4th chapter, "Pricing Strategies," from The Creative Professional's Guide to Money
. In addition the chapter the you get:
- Marketing-Smart Websites: How to Make Your Site Work Harder for You OnDemand DesignCast - Learn how your website allows your prospects to find you easily and realize as soon as they land on your homepage that you're exactly who they need while weeding out the ones who aren't a good fit for your services.
- Beyond the Brochure: How to Create Effective Sales Materials OnDemand DesignCast - Learn how to create smart, cost-effective promotional materials that make an impact on your ideal prospects, including one-sheets, folders, portable portfolios and more.
- Email & More: How to Attract Clients with Easy & Effective E-Marketing OnDemand DesignCast - Learn how to use inexpensive and easy-to-maintain tools, such as blogs, e-mail marketing and social media, to reach the right people: the ones who can give you work.
- How to Create Your Own Marketing Machine OnDemand DesignCast - Are you overwhelmed by too many marketing tools? Do you know which ones work best? You'll learn how to build your own marketing machine and create an ongoing stream of new prospects and clients willing to pay you what you're worth.
- You're a Freelancer - Now What? 9 Things You Need to Know to Start Smart OnDemand DesignCast - Whether you've already made the leap to full-time freelancing or are just getting your feet wet, marketing expert Ilise Benun will provide all the information you need to start off on the right foot. You will learn about the myths of freelancing, the skills you need as a freelancer, and rewards of freelancing.
You get 5 hours of instruction and more at your fingertips for a really great price.