You'll Love This Book If:
- You love to feel good
- You love looking at beautiful graphic design
- You want to feel inspired
When illustrator Eric Smith was diagnosed with cancer, he chose to turn his illness into a gift and started the Live Now Project, a website that collects inspiring, illustrated quotations drawn by designers and illustrators from around the world.
"My experience with cancer was this: Live Now! Cancer changed the way I ate, slept, and most important, the way I live. Before cancer I was like most folks, just cruising along. It was during my treatment when I started to discover what cancer could gift to me—the ability to absorb every moment as if each one were my whole life. The Live Now Project was born!" - Eric Smith
Now he's gathered the best quotes into this inspiring little book to help you get motivated to Live Now!
In Live Now You'll Find:
- 200+ pages of inspiring graphic design with a message, from over 70 different artists
- Perforate pages so you can put the most inspiring designs where you need them most
- A variety of artistic styles, from typography and illustration to photography and real objects
Flip though for a quick pick-me-up or take advantage of the perforated pages to display your favorites and share special sentiments with friends and family. Modern and uplifting, each image will help you remember to live now.
This title also available in iTunes!
Learn about using eBooks on your device.