You'll Love This Book If:
- You like socially conscious design
- You want to see how design makes change
- You want to be inspired to help others with your work
For many, doing good work that also does good in the world is part of the ethos of design practice. Just Design celebrates and explores how design ignites change by compiling and displaying a vast array of inspiring people, projects and causes.
Inside Just Design You'll Find:
- Over 140 brilliant design solutions from many of the world's top designers
- Brand new work from emerging designers and undiscovered talent
- The fascinating stories behind these projects—plus 10 in depth case studies.
- Essays by Alissa Walker, Kate Andrews, Aaris Sherin, Alice Bybee, Cinthia Wen and Brian Collins.
- Inspirational profiles and interviews with designers such as Emily Pilloton, Michael Osborne and Randy J. Hunt, and unique perspectives from Kalle Lasn, Brian Dougherty and Ric Grefe.
Just Design is the first book to go so in depth on this increasingly important topic. You'll get to see how the brilliant minds in this industry have used their skills and talents to make a real difference in the world, and hopefully it can inspire you to do the same!
What HOW Magazine's Senior & Online Editor, Jessica Kuhn, has to say:
In every issue of HOW, I tell the stories of socially conscious design projects in the Designing Change column. I was thrilled when I found out that HOW Books was working with the talented Christopher Simmons to spotlight even more of these stories in "Just Design" by showcasing inspiring projects, people and causes.