You'll Love This Download If:
- You're an in-house designer
- You're interested in an in-house design team's successful turn around and how you can learn from them
This download from HOW Magazine's January 2013 Issue, the In-House Design Annual, presents Scott Kirkwood's in-house design team turnaround. You can check out the whole issue here for more awesome in-house design inspiration and advice.
The National Parks Conservation Association’s in-house design team went from being an overlooked team of two to a respected and sought-after group. They made the transformation one small step at a time, and so can you by heeding the lessons they learned along the way.
In In-House Overhaul You'll Find:
- The complete story of the National Parks Conservation Association’s in-house design team and their transformation
- Samples of awesome design work from the team
- 9 tips to transform your own in-house design team
Scott Kirkwood elevated the National Parks Conservation Association’s in-house team’s reputation and influence by making small changes, staying positive and going above and beyond his job duties for the products and people he was passionate about. Now he's sharing the story and offering these tips to help you transform your own team.