Creative services teams are known for getting things done – under all circumstances. However, those same in-house teams can often times be over-looked or under appreciated. What are the keys to getting noticed and earning the respect that you deserve?
Get your hands on this resource pack from the editors at HOW Magazine and discover what you can do to get noticed, earn more respect and pave the way for career success. You’ll find an interesting case study (In-House Overhaul), strategies for succeeding in a corporate setting (The Corporate Creative), dozens for creative exercises for creative teams (Caffeine for the Creative Team), survey results from Fortune 500 company in-house designers (Metrics & Trends In-House Designers Need to Know), as well as two on-demand webcast sessions from inspiring designers, who want to help you establish yourself as more than just an order-taker.
- In-House Overhaul (HOW Singles) - $3.99
- In-House Design Awards 2013 (HOW Singles) - $3.99
- Metrics & Trends In-House Designers Need to Know - $3.99
- The Secret of Project Management for In-House Designers presented by Daniel Shutzsmith (mp3) - $19.00
- From Order-Taker to Business Partner OnDemand Design Tutorial - $79.00
- The Corporate Creative eBook - $16.99
- Caffeine for the Creative Team eBook - $16.99