You'll Love This Download If:
- You want some amazing example of how to promote your design business
- You're looking for creative new ways to win clients and show off your work
- You love looking through amazing graphic design work
This download is the showcase of the winning work from the 2012 HOW Promotion Design Awards. It was features in HOW Magazine's September 2012 issue. The work featured here shows the best of best in promotional graphic design. Whether it's for a client, their own design firm or even student work, this showcase encompasses the gamut of promotional design. Get inspired and stay up to date with industry trends!
In the 2012 Promotion Design Awards You'll Find:
- 31 pages of incredible design
- Categories including Client Promotions, Designer Promotions, Pro Bono Design, Miscellaneous Promotion, Student Work, and more
An excerpt from Michelle Taute's introduction to the Best of Show winners, design firm Leo Burnett:
We all know we should be voting. It’s our civic duty and all. But sometimes it’s just a pain to actually get out there and cast your ballot. It’s really easy for life to get in the way—especially if you’re not all that engaged with the issues or candidates in the fi rst place. But what if it was just as easy to vote as it is to make excuses? In a nutshell, that’s the premise behind the We Make Voting Easy project. Leo Burnett Canada worked with a government organization called Elections Ontario to take as much hassle out of the voting process as possible.