You'll Love This Download If:
- You're a package designer or appreciate package design
- You love TheDieline.com
- You missed HOW Magazine's May 2012 Issue
Distill the discipline of packaging design to its essence, and you have simple forms: box, bottle, bag. But skilled designers enhance those forms with materials, finishes and flourishes in ways that elevate a package from mundane to memorable. We consulted with Andrew Gibbs, editor/founder of the package design website TheDieline.com, to spotlight 10 projects featuring eye-catching paper choices and distinctive production techniques.
In Package Deal You'll FInd:
- Awesome dark chocolate packaging unlike any you've seen
- A crazy Lady Gaga collaboration
- Some beautiful playing cards (along with the box they come in)
- And more!
This download is the Interactive Column from HOW Magazine's May 2012 Issue, The Creativity Issue. Download it here or check out the full issue to get this and other great content about inspiration and creativity for designers.