This collection is what every beginning web designer needs! Discover the best layouts, colors, and styles for websites. Learn how to best use web designing tools to create websites that turn search engine heads.
In the Getting Started in Web Design Collection you get:
- Above the Fold by Brian D. Miller - Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design. This book provides the timeless fundamentals of effective communication within the context of Web design.
- The Web Designer's Content Strategy 3-Part DesignCast with Brian D. Miller - In this 3 part DesignCast series, Mark O'Brien will show you ways to create and manage a content strategy, improve your content creation process, and how to effectively use content for your business.
- The Web Designer's Idea DesignCasts - In this series, Patrick McNeil, offers a personal tour through the world of web design trends and inspiration, and he'll guide you through the tools available to become a modern web designer.
- Manage Your Web Design Projects Like a Pro DesignCast with Daniel Schutzsmith - Not sure where to start? Not even sure about which questions to ask first? Here's how to plan a web design project from start to finish.
- The Web Designer's Idea Book Volume 2 by Patrick McNeil - This new volume includes 650 websites and a helpful chapter explaining basic design principles and how they can be applied online.
That is over 7 hours of online learning with premier web designers and 2 books that provide insights into what makes the difference between a good and a GREAT website. The retail value of this collection is $327.00!