In this Freelancer Essentials Collection you will get information from Ilise Benun and others on how to run a successful freelance business including how to price your services, finding clients, handling the money questions, and finding time for yourself.
In this collection you get:
- You're a Freelancer - Now What? OnDemand DesignCast with Ilise Benun - Learn about the 9 skills and personality traits you need to cultivate in order to run a healthy and successful freelancing practice
- The Designer's Guide to Marketing and Pricing by Ilise Benun and Peleg Top - This nuts and bolts guide to running a creative services business teaches you how to create a smart marketing plan--along with small actionable steps to take to reach your financial goals.
- Creative Freelancer Bootcamp OnDemand DesignCast with Ilise Benun - In these 3 sessions you will learn how to develop and use effective, inexpensive print and online marketing tools. Learn simple tactics to improve your website and see real-world examples of marketing materials that work.
- Controlling the Money Conversation with Clients OnDemand DesignCast with Ilise Benun - Talking to clients about money can be one of the hardest topics for freelancers to tackle. But the process will go smoothly once you learn to take control during this 4-part series.
- Freelance Design in Practice by Cathy Fishel - Discover insight and advice from working professionals who have successfully jumped the many hurdles on the road to becoming solo practitioners.
- How to Survive as a Freelance Designer OnDemand DesignCast with Jeff Fisher - Learn how to balance your life as a freelancer - not chained to your desk and a slave to to your clients.
This Freelancer Essentials Collection has a retail value of $391.99.