You'll Love This Issue If:
- You want to get into paper folding
- You're a graphic arts professional or student
- You embrace this unique, creative way to refresh your design
A Field Guide to Folding by Trish Witkowski offers a condensed version of the award-wining FOLDRite System, highlighting 85 of the most common folding styles used in the industry today. This Guide is an essential tool for graphic arts professionals, and serves as a springboard for creative ideas, as an aid for proper print production, and as a means for the establishment of a folding standard.
In A Field Guide to Folding You'll Find:
- Over 200 power-packed pages of folding information
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tips and considerations
- Paper guidelines
- Other paper folding resources
- And more
Straight from THE authority on paper folding arts (Foldfactory.com) comes this condensed, yet still quite comprehensive, guide to paper folding. Inside is everything you need to approach paper folding and add it as a tool in your graphic arts arsenal. Truly a must have for visual artists and students, this book provides a fresh way to create eye catching work.