When: December 11, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern (1 hour)
A few sharing icons and your latest tweets are not enough to integrate social media with your website. Users will have a disjointed experience as they move between channels, and your efforts to develop a social media content strategy will be undermined. In this design webcast, Paul Boag will help you discover what’s possible. With a website that plays nicely with social media you can increase customer retention, deepen engagement, and take advantage of the opportunity to convert a content consumer into a participant of the broader community you’re creating around your brand.
In Effectively Integrate Social Media with your Website, you'll learn:
- How to treat social media as more than a tool to drive traffic
- About five areas you can leverage to better integrate social media with your website
- How to create an online ecosystem that builds relationships
Presenter: Paul Boag
Paul has been working with the web since 1994. He is now co-founder of the digital agency Headscape, where he works closely with clients to establish their web strategy.
Paul is a prolific writer having written the Website Owners Manual, Building Websites for Return on Investment, Client Centric Web Design and numerous articles for publications such as .net magazine, Smashing Magazine and the econsultancy.com. He also speaks extensively on various aspects of web design both at conferences across the world and on his award winning web design podcast boagworld.
Important: After you complete your purchase of this Live webcast, you will be prompted to confirm your registration via a link on the order confirmation page. This is VERY IMPORTANT as it is the ONLY way that you will be able to access the live webcast. See your order confirmation page or order confirmation email for details.
- Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the webcast for one year.
(The link to the archived version is emailed within 1 week to everyone who registers, even if they are unable to attend the live event)
- Attendees to the Design webcasts have the ability to ask questions during the event.
- Have a question about our Design webcasts or want to see what the technical requirements are, checkout our Design Tutorial FAQ page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org