You'll Love The Green Design and Print Production Handbook if:
- You're looking for eco-friendly printing solutions
- You want to do your part in saving the environment
- You're looking for cost savings with a lower carbon footprint
Rapid environmental change calls on each of us to think about what we do, the impact we have on the world around us, and how we might do things differently. The Eco Print Production Handbook is for designers and print professionals who want to reduce the size of their ecological footprint: you can be green, and at the same get the best out of production to benefit your business through innovation, cost savings, and increased customer loyalty and attraction. This informative and practical handbook shows you how.
In The Green Design and Print Production Handbook You'll Find:
- Check lists and workflow diagrams break down difficult issues into manageable processes
- Much more than a standard print-production book
- How your businesses can demonstrate green credentials
- And more!
|BONUS! FREE With Your Purchase of The Green Design and Print Production Handbook: A presentation from Anne Johnson, director of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition at GreenBlue, in which she places the designer in the center of a package's life cycle and pinpoints the areas where we have influence. She also provides case studies that illustrate how to use renewable materials and how designers can communicate the ethics of stewardship. . A $69.99 value, yours free with purchase of The Green Design and Print Production Handbook!
Your free designcast will be delivered automatically via email upon completion of checkout. No need to add it to your cart!