Outline your career goals, successfully balance your work and professional life, and develop the strategic-thinking skills you need to get ahead in the design field-all in three one-hour webinar sessions. Hugely popular HOW Conference speaker Jeni Herberger draws on her 20 years of experience in design to give you expert advice on charting your ideal design career.
So many of us struggle with the demands of our careers, families and personal lives. Putting balance into your life can make all of it work better: It's a combination of organization, recognition, realization and creation. Learn to recognize your unique priorities and design a path that turns your fantasy to reality.
- How to look at your life priorities to create your own reality
- How to recognize what you value the most
- How to find your self in your work life
- How to balance your work life with your personal life
- How to bring more of your dreams into your reality
- How to take strategic thinking to the next level
- How to use strategy to reach your professional goals
- How to set yourself apart in the marketplace
Jeni Herberger is one of the most popular speakers at HOW's events, having spoken at the Mind Your Own Business Conference, HOW Design Conference and In-HOWse Designer Conference.
She has more than 20 years of experience in the creative industry and her focus on providing a higher level of customer service in creative staffing has led her to become an expert in the field.
Jeni is often featured as a speaker at national events and partners with design firms nationwide to improve hiring practices.