You'll Love This Download If:
- You want to see how your career is fairing during these tough economic times
- You want to track the data and make sure you're keeping up
- You are simply curious to see what others are making and what the experts say
How much do designers make across the country? What about benefits? How do your salary and benefits compare? Find the answers in the Design Salary Survey from HOW. The salary survey is based on 2010 data.
In the 2011 Design Salary Survey You'll Find:
- The statistical results of our extensive survey of designer's salaries
- Beautiful Infographics breaking down the numbers
- An analysis from the experts on what these numbers mean
Over the past two years, news about the economy has been dicey at best, so it doesn’t come as a shock that some of that same uncertainty shows up in the latest HOW salary survey. The average national salary for designers dropped slightly—from $49,753 in 2008 to $48,983 in 2010. Raises and bonuses dipped a bit, too. But since HOW conducts this survey every other year, those numbers may be a little rosier than they appear at first glance.