A Web Design Critique Is For You If:
- You’re new to web design and want to make sure you’re doing it correctly
- You want a professional review of your digital project
- You've got a finished web or interactive designproject and you’re looking for expert feedback and tailored advice
- You're stuck on digital project (a website, digital ad, email template, etc.) and need clear direction on how to move forward
Maybe you’re new to web design. Maybe you’ve designed wireframes and prototypes, but are designing your first website. Maybe you’re a web designer who is new to responsive design. Regardless of where you are in your career, or the type of web design project you’re working on, Design Critique Services can connect you with an industry expert in the interactive field to give you the customized feedback and advice you need to ensure that you’re creating the ultimate web solution for your company or client.
Meet the experts! Click here to see the designers who will review your work.
What You Can Expect from a Web Design Critique:
- A professional, high-level review of your digital project
- Feedback on whether you’re design is meeting the goals set for the project
- Strategic advice on how you can improve it
- Direction on how to think about future projects
Web Design Critiques Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Websites (responsive, mobile or static sites)
- Information architecture documents
- Digital advertising
- Email templates
- Artwork for social media
*Note: Any code associated with any of these elements can also be included in the review.
Have something you'd like reviewed that's not on our list? Email us at email@example.com and let us know!
Please format your work to meet these standards before completing your purchase.
- All electronic, no exceptions (URL, PDF, Zip Files that include HTML, text or PSD files)
- Price point includes review of a single project. If you would like to submit multiple projects for review, you will need to purchase additional product units.
If file formatting requirements are not met, we will contact you with a request for corrections.