A Print Design Critique Is For You If:
- You want a professional review of your work, with expert feedback and tailored advice
- You're stuck on an important project
- You've finished something, but really need to make sure it's perfect
- You're working on any type of design project that you want to make better
Get personal advice from experts in the design industry who can help put you on a path to success with Design Critique Services. In your one-on-one critique you'll get an in-depth analysis of what works, what doesn't and exactly how you can take steps to make your project the best it can be.
Meet the experts! Click here to see the designers who will review your work.
Whether you're a freelancer designing new business cards, or you're in-house designing packaging for a new product, it never hurts to have a second set of (experienced) eyes look over your work. Avoid costly errors, or find new direction—there are so many ways a strong critique can help you and your career.
What Designers Are Saying About Their Critique
"Thank you so much for your very thoughtful and comprehensive overview of my work. You have definitely inspired a course correction in my artistic journey. I have a whole new appreciation for words like “authenticity” and “find your voice” thanks to your compelling examples."—Leslie M.
What You Can Expect from a Print Design Critique
- A professional, high-level review of your project
- Feedback on how your design meets your goals, and how it misses
- Strategic advice on how you can improve it
- Direction on how to think about future projects
Works-in-Progress Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Business cards
- Package designs
- Print advertising
Have something you'd like reviewed that's not on our list? Email us at email@example.com and let us know!
Please format your work to meet these standards before completing your purchase.
- All electronic, no exceptions (PDF, JPG, GIF, or video file)
- Price point includes review of a work in a single file. If you would like to submit multiple files for review, you will need to purchase additional product units.
If file formatting requirements are not met, we will contact you with a request for corrections.