Finally — a three-part series that gives you step-by-step instructions to master the strategic and business aspects of web design from sketch to launch.
Whether you're a beginning designer at a small firm or have been designing projects your entire career, this Print to Web series teaches web design strategy and aesthetics for print designers at any level. It's perfect for designers who know what they should be doing, but never thought they could.
- Business: Manage Your Web Design Project Like a Pro
Presenter: Daniel Schutzsmith, Vice President of Core Industries and Professor at the School of Visual Arts
- Design: Know Your Trends Without Being Trendy
Presenter: Patrick McNeil, veteran web designer and developer
- Strategy: Make Your Site Your Own Best Promoter
Presenter: Mark O'Brien, President of Newfangled Web Factory, which helps ad agencies build more effective marketing websites for their clients
Purchase all three for only $99! You'll save 52% when compared to purchasing them individually for $69 each!
BONUS: When you purchase all three designcasts, you will also receive a PDF of an October 2008 HOW feature article titled, "Rock Your Website," about how designers can make their own sites more strategic, PLUS "Fonts that Click" DesignCast, where expert type designer Christian Schwartz explains how to use type on the web!
- How to efficiently manage the project from beginning to end.
- How to incorporate web design trends while maintaining your own style.
- Catch up on the most recent advances in web technology to make your job easier.
- Build a site that attracts the visitors you want and turn them into prospects.
- Make smart decisions based on web design best practices.
- Become the full-service partner your clients need
This Print to Web DesignCast series is a flexible way to learn new skills from the comfort of your home, office, or studio.