You'll Love This Download If:
- You're feeling like your creativity is stifled
- You're looking for some creative exercises to get you out of that rut
- You're a professional designer who knows you need to stay sharp in this business
Have you ever struggled to complete a design project on time? Or felt that having a tight deadline stifled your capacity for maximum creativity? This book is for you.
Inside Creative Workshop You'll Find:
- 80 design exercises to help you stay sharp
- An introduction with insights on design as well as instructions for how to get the most out of the exercises
- The DesignRandomizer chart that shows you how to make each exercise even more challenging by mimicking real-world scenarios
- And more!
Within these pages, you’ll find eighty creative challenges to help you reach a breadth of innovative design solutions, in various media, within any set time period. By completing these challenges, you’ll round out your skills by exploring projects along the full continuum of design disciplines, from the bread and butter of branding and collateral to the wild world of advertising to the user-centered practices of creating interactive projects. Along the way, we’ll take brief forays into wayfinding, editorial design, video and motion graphics, and many other areas of our continually expanding practice.
To aid you in conquering these challenges, David will provide useful brainstorming techniques and strategies for success. By road-testing these techniques as you attempt each challenge, you’ll find new and more effective ways of solving tough design problems and bringing your solutions to life.