You'll Love This Book If:
- You're in the advertising field or are studying advertising
- You're a creative professional
- You're looking for an entertaining and informative read
Most design books capture the results of good ideas, but very few capture the idea-generation process in way that can inspire fresh thinking and better work. However, The Creative Process Illustrated represents a rare and remarkable look into the creative process of the top minds in advertising, and answers the question, "How are big ideas born?"
Inside The Creative Process Illustrated you'll find:
- Process canvases – visual representations (sketches) of the thought process leading up to an idea, straight from some of the greatest minds in advertising.
- Profiles – insightful commentary from contributors, samples of their favorite work, perspectives from their colleagues and details of their professional accomplishments.
- Practical analysis – a thorough look at the models of creativity, how to use creativity as a problem-solving device, and how to make the creative process to work for you.
CLICK HERE to read a Q & A with W. Glenn Griffin and Deborah Morrison!
The Creative Process Illustrated collection of process canvasses includes visual representations of ideas from minds like Chris Adams, David Baldwin, Glenn Cole, Andy Hall, Kate Lummus, and 30 other brilliant creatives.
What People Are Saying
“This is a unique and engaging illustrated guide to the way some of the most brilliant creatives in advertising think, create and conceive ideas. A must for anyone getting into the creative business of advertising” – Kevin Swanepoel, President, The One Club for Art & Copy, New York