Following the success of Building Design Strategy, DMI's Corporate Creativity is the ultimate guide for executives and managers looking to increase creativity and innovation in their companies. This anthology of provocative essays, drawn from the pages of Design Management Review and Design Management Journal, explores personal, team, and organizational creativity. Packed with insights from the most respected names in the industry, including Jeffrey Mauzy, Robert Rasmussen, Leonard Glick, Gerald Nadler, and Stefano Marzano, this collection includes essays on:
- managing staff properly to ensure productivity
- improving employees' creative abilities to further innovation
- taking risks that will expand and improve your business
- designing teams that will promote efficiency
- integrating designs and corporate philosophy into the management process
- how to brand your company and make it recognizable and relatable
Corporate Creativity combines case studies and innovative advice that will both inspire and instruct to create a complete guide for cultivating the creative process. This book is absolutely essential for business managers, leaders, and business students!