Caffeine for the Creative Mind eBook
250 Exercises to Wake Up Your Brain
By Stefan Mumaw, Wendy Lee Oldfiled
You'll Love This eBook If:
- You're designer, illustrator or other creative pro
- You're hit a creative roadblock
- You're want to read interviews with top creative thinkers in the industry
Caffeine for the Creative Mind is packed full of of creative brainstorming exercises. These exercises are designed to be short (completed in 15 mintues) and fun while sparking your imagination.
Inside Caffeine for the Creative Mind you'll find:
- 250 creativity exercises from making art to copywriting
- Advice from professional illustrators, photographers, professors, and others who give feedback on exercises they've tried plus suggestions for how the exercises can be recreated to become even more useful
- Interviews with top creatives in the industry
- And more!
Caffeine for the Creative Mind explains how to make it a habit to start every day with more than just a cup of coffee to get the creative buzz going. After completing the exercises in this book, you’ll be able to generate more ideas more quickly than ever before.
What People are Saying:
“I started tabbing all the exercises that I especially wanted to try right away. Well, let's just say the book looks like it's growing some very colorful hair with all tabs sticking out of it! A lot of them that struck me initially seemed to be photography challenges, but I guess that makes sense since that is one of the things I'm really hoping to improve on this year.
"In addition to the exercises, they also have numerous short interviews with some leading designers across a spectrum of website, logo, promotions, illustration, animation, etc. In these, I found numerous ideas and concepts to ponder, some of which I will be sharing with you here in the coming weeks.”—Jill M. Paulson
||Stefan Mumaw, Wendy Lee Oldfiled