You'll Love This Book If:
- You're a creative professional
- You're in a creative rut
- You're interested in reading interviews with some of the top create minds in the business
Caffeine for the Creative Mind is chock-full of creative brainstorming exercises. These 15-minute exercises are designed to be short and fun while helping spark the imagination.
Inside Caffeine for the Creative Mind you'll find:
- 250 unique exercises in everything from art to copywriting
- Testimonials from illustrators, photographers, professors, and more who give feedback on specific exercises they've tried as well as more suggestions for how the exercises can be used, changed or reworked to become even more useful
- Interviews with some of the best minds in the business.
- And so much more!
Caffeine for the Creative Mind teaches that we should make it a habit to jump start your day with more than just your morning coffee and start feeling the creative buzz. Get ready to start generating ideas in greater quantity and quality
What People Are Saying
“I have tried a number of different exercises just about every morning since I started reading the book. I can honestly say that it does get the brain going. It is like caffeine for the brain; how about that! I like that the exercises are all relatively quick, and most of the time they don't require anything that you can't find laying around on your work area.” – Jim Basio
What HOW + Print Magazine's Associate Editor, Karli Petrovic, has to say:
Inspiration can be hard to come by, but this book gives design professionals the creative kick they need to jumpstart a new career or simply reinvigorate an old one.