You'll Love This Download If:
- You have trouble being creative in your business environment
- You're looking for tips on being more creative (while still being profitable)
- You liked Accidental Creative by Todd Henry
This download is an interview from HOW Magazine's November 2012 Issue, our Business & Career Annual.
HOW recently spoke with Todd Henry, author of “The Accidental Creative” and visionary behind the website and podcast of the same name. Henry’s work focuses on helping people develop better ideas, create on demand and be more productive. He shared insights about how we can apply our brilliance not just to the work we love, but also to the work we need to do.
In Bringing Creativity to Business You'll Find:
- Advice from Todd Henry on toughing through the business end of things, making it creative and even... enjoyable?
- Five tips for mastering your left-brain role for success in your creative business.
Adapting a professional mindset and applying your creative energies to business, leadership and management tasks will help you thrive in the design field. Don't let the numbers, finances and other things keep you from enjoying your work or from being creative every day.