You'll Love This Book If:
- You're a creative professional who needs a blog
- You want to learn how to turn a blog into new business
- You want to stay ahead and stay successful
In a time when clients will inevitably Google designers before hiring them, it is imperative for all good designers to have an online presence that says, "Wow." Often, this presence starts with a great blog. While blogging software has become user-friendly and packed with features, it still pays to put thought into your blog's design, features, posting capabilities and written content. Blogging for Creatives provides the nuts and bolts, insights, and inspiration to get you started.
In Blogging for Creatives You'll Get Expert Advice on Topics Like:
- How to start a blog
- Creating engaging content e.g. "12 blog posts that work
- The need-to-know blogging tools and technologies
- Getting the most out of social media and building connections
- PR, promotion, and stats analysis
- And more!
Blogging for Creatives teaches you how to start a blog that readers will return to. You'll learn how to design, publish, host and maintain your blog. Once you're up and running, you'll learn about making it work for you, keeping it fresh, staying motivated and forging connections in the blogosphere.
What HOW + Print Magazine's Associate Editor, Karli Petrovic, has to say:
I love to blog, and this book is a perfect fit for anyone looking to build a fan base, showcase stellar design work or promote design services.