You'll Love This Download If:
- You are looking for ways to update your brand, but want to be sure the new brand reflects your core values and beliefs
- You’re thinking about rebranding, but don’t know where to start
- You’re debating on whether you should update your brand or stick with your current brand
In this download from Print magazine, readers will take a walk through some successful re-branding case studies. Readers will also learn some of the essentials of rebranding from storytelling to authentic repositioning.
Inside Print’s Behind the Brand You'll Find:
- Ideas and advice on finding your brand’s backstory to create a newer updated brand
- Case studies of successful rebranding stories
Remember when you were young and had that god-awful hairstyle that was all the rage but is now a thing of the past? Do you still look like you did 10, 20 or 30 years ago? Probably not, you have most likely updated your personal brand along the way, but what about your business brand? Updating your business brand isn’t as easy as updating your personal brand, but there comes a time when re-evaluating a brand is essential. Like everything else in life, our business story, core values and beliefs change with the times. Branding should reflect a business’s current position and beliefs, something that matches their core.
Having a brand consultant can help uncover the truth behind what the business thinks their brand represents and what the public thinks it represents and can lead to a business re-thinking about the way they are explaining their brand. Discover some of the top reasons why a business would re-evaluate their brand story and see some successful case studies about companies that have excelled at re-branding.