You'll Love This Issue If:
- You want to (or need to) master the art of the trend
- You looking to create in demand design
- You want to stay ahead of the curve and blaze some trails of your own
Now that marketers have discovered the important role design plays in their branding strategies, their demands on your creativity will intensify and you'll be consistently called upon to deliver hot, new looks and designs. Though no one can predict the next big trend, this book offers new ideas for combining influences that can lead to breakthrough designs and new ways of innovating.
In Beyond Trend You'll Find:
- Trend-creating tips
- A thorough analysis of the current trend landscape
- Plenty of visual examples of cutting edge design
- And more
About the author: As the design head of Hasbro's Intellectual Property Development Team and Entertainment Division, Matt Mattus markets some of Hasbro's most memorable brands to a tough crowd: teen (and tween) girls. With more than eighteen years experience in creating break-through styles for leading brands as well as extreme trend hunting, Mattus has been on a continuous quest to discover the planet's coolest artists, fashion designers (and even the rarest plants)--anything that will appeal to the toughest consumer of all, the opinion-maker.