When: July 31, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern (1 hour)
Do you feel like you are doing your job with one hand tied behind your back? Are you frustrated by company practices that are horribly antiquated and inappropriate for the digital world? Does your boss or client consider digital as nothing more than a tool to bolt on to existing processes?
If so, you are not alone. The majority of traditional businesses are struggling to adapt to the digital economy and need your help even if they don't realize it. In this 1-hour webinar, Paul explains why this is, and what we (as the web community) can do about it. He highlights that to build a great website we have to be the catalyst for organizational change and recommends ways to start that happening.
In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- Why so many organizations are failing to adapt
- Why it falls to you to instigate the change in company culture
- Practical ways of instigating change
- Why your primary job isn't to build websites, despite what your boss or client might think
Who should attend this webinar:
- In-house designers
- Web designers
- In-house design managers
Bio: Paul Boag has been working with the web since 1994. He is now co-founder of the digital agency Headscape, where he works closely with clients to establish their web strategy. Paul is a prolific writer having written Digital Adaptation, Website Owners Manual, Client Centric Web Design and numerous articles for publications such as .net magazine, Smashing Magazine and the econsultancy.com. Paul also speaks extensively on various aspects of web design both at conferences across the world and on his award winning web design podcast boagworld.
Important: After you complete your purchase of this Live Design Tutorial, you will be prompted to confirm your registration via a link on the order confirmation page. This is VERY IMPORTANT as it is the ONLY way that you will be able to access the live webinar. See your order confirmation page or order confirmation email for details.
- Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the Design Tutorial for one year.
(The link to the archived version is emailed within 1 week to everyone who registers, even if they are unable to attend the live event)
- Attendees to the Design Tutorials have the ability to ask questions during the event.
- Have a question about our Design Tutorials or want to see what the technical requirements are, checkout our Design Tutorial FAQ page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org