You’ll Love This Artistic Inspiration Book If:
- You love hearing inspirational tips from fellow artists
- You’re experiencing a creative block & are searching for help
- You want new ideas for creating your own travel art journal
Discover the artistic ideas behind the art journal pages of more than 40 famous and up-and-coming artists. Danny Gregory provides you with insights into private travel journals, helping you find artistic inspiration of your own. These art journal ideas are inspiring, creative, and fun to read.
In each essay the artist discusses experiences, materials and techniques alongside images of present pages of their art journal. If you love to travel and you love to create, then you’ll love the great information provided in the pages of An Illustrated Journey.
In An Illustrated Journey You’ll Learn:
- Travel art journal techniques and material tips from more than 40 artists and travelers
- How artists create travel art journal pages and the experiences behind them
- How to document your travels, whether they are near or very far
About the Author: Danny Gregory
Danny Gregory is the author of 6 exciting art books and he is an experienced illustrator. He is Executive Creative Director of a major New York ad agency and his work has won many awards. His illustrations have been featured in New York Times and many other publications and books.
Love An Illustrated Journey? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!