9 Ways to Increase Profits
By David Sherwin
You'll Love This Download If:
- Your current salary is leaving something to be desired
- You feel like you are missing out on opportunities to cash in on your work
- You want to run a profitable business for years to come
In this download from HOW’s September 2013 issue, David Sherwin explores the art of making more money. Want to learn how you can create revenue for your design firm through alternate means? Then you definitely need to download this single, which will instruct creatives on ways to increase profits by making capital investments, supporting a spin-off business and more. Get ready to rake in more dough!
Inside 9 Ways to Increase Profits You'll Find:
- New ways to cash in on your business
- Practical advice on money-making ventures and how to put them into action
Every design business sells some kind of product, which earns money for the company. This revenue contributes to the ongoing operation of your business and the creation of profit. No revenue, no cash flow. No profit, no long-term stability for the business.
But selling products isn’t the only way that design businesses stay afloat. Let’s take a tour of the ways design firms make money, including billing for time, investing in real estate, selling physical products and licensing software or intellectual property.