You'll Love This Design Tutorial If:
- You need a creative boost!
- You love Stefan Mumaw (author of "Caffeine for the Creative Mind")
- You want to have better creative ideas more often
Are your ideas flimsy? Do you feel like your ideas scamper away in the dark and hide the moment you share them? Are you jealous of those rocking few who seem to come up with big, fat, hairy ideas? The kind of ideas that are uttered along side angelic voices while beams of light fall from the heavens? Good, because Reign Creative Director and "Caffeine for the Creative Mind" author Stefan Mumaw has the 7 step plan for learning how to generate monster ideas. Don't settle for routine thoughts and stale solutions, crank up your ideation and learn how to boost the quantity and quality of your concepts.
In Stefan Mumaw's 7 Step Plan You'll Learn:
- What 'Creative Training' can do to pump up your flabby ideator
- How the biggest ideas hide behind the smallest questions
- How laying on the floor can make ideas reach the roof
- The benefits of assembling your own creative posse
- How play can be work, and vice versa
- How what you can reach right now may be all you need to trigger an idea torrent
Stefan shares real world examples from his own experience as well as the perspectives of some of the biggest idea-makers in the industry, delving head first into the techniques and methods that can train you to produce the hairiest of ideas.
About the Author: Stefan Mumaw is the author of four books, the most recent being Caffeine for the Creative Team, which he co-authored with Wendy Lee Oldfield. The sequel to the popular Caffeine for the Creative Mind, the new book explores the creative process as it exists within groups and teams. He has authored several articles for HOW and is a speaker at the HOW Design Conference.