Are you looking to develop breakthrough concepts for your design projects? Does your creative process (or lack of one) leave you struggling to come up with fresh ideas? Then you need to attend 6 Steps to Better Creative Concepts!
Join “illustrative designer” Von Glitschka as he shares his 6–step process for developing killer concepts. You’ll learn how a systematic creative process can help you uncover new ideas, refine those ideas and then lock in unique and original design solutions — all before your hand even touches your computer keyboard. Von will share real–world project examples from his extensive portfolio.
You’ll fortify your creative muscle with:
• The essential first step to starting any design project: the creative brief
• Strategies for research to fuel your best ideas
• Advice for doodling, drawing, sketching and scribbling multiple ideas
• Ways to narrow and refine your strongest concepts
• Tips for archiving your unused ideas — they’ll come in handy later
About Presenter Von Glitschka
Von Glitschka, a self–proclaimed illustrative designer, focuses on the relationship between design and illustration, working with Microsoft, Pepsi, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Major League Baseball, General Motors, Cranium, PetSmart and more. His distinctive graphics have appeared in Communication Arts, Graphis, American Illustration and Logo Lounge II, III and IV. Glitschka has spoken at the HOW Design Conference and Adobe MAX, he teaches design at Chemetka College in Salem, OR, and he's the author of Crumble Crackle Burn.